Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Welcome to Living Every Chapter

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Heidi, a 31 year old stay-at-home-mom to our beautiful 3 year old daughter. I have been married to my husband for 6 years. We live in a rural home on 5.4 acres in NC. I love photography, art/crafts, horses, music, and many other things.

My interest in blogging came from wanting to write down ideas, crafts, stories, and such. It's so fun to look back on all of these things and they will be archived and accessible for future reference. I also enjoy sharing and writing down my ideas and little aspects of our life.

So, without further adieu, welcome to Living Every Chapter, a journal of my life as a stay-at-home wife and, crafty, frugal mommy of a preemie (a story for later).  I hope you enjoy reading my blog as I do creating it. Thanks for visiting!

Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname